The T-code with the identifier WLF_IDOC is fragment of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RWLFIDOC_NEW and offers the purpose IDoc Processing. The component is termed Logistics - General, Agency Business (Global Trade). The location in the menu is Cross-Application Components → IDoc Monitor for Agency Business and Retail → IDoc Processing.
name: WLF_IDOCWhich transactions are named similar?
description: IDoc ProcessingWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the t-codes having a likewise naming:
- WLF_RET (Create Payment for Returns)
- WLF1 (Create vendor billing document)
- WLF1D (Create Expenses Settlement)
- WLF1K (Create Customer Settlements)
- WLF1KO (Create Customer Settlements)
- WLF1L (Create Vendor Settlements)
- WLF2 (Change vendor billing document)
Here you find the transaction codes that are content-wise related: