The T-code with the designation VT11 is component of the ERP software SAP R/3 and has the purpose Select Shipments: Materials Planning. The related component is Logistics Execution, Transportation. The menu path for access reads Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Transportation Planning → Lists → Planning.
name: VT11Which transactions are named similar?
description: Select Shipments: Materials PlanningWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transaction codes with a likewise title:
- VT10 (Select shipments: Start)
- VT12 (Select Shipments: Transpt Processing)
- VT13 (F4-Help Shipment Number)
- VT14 (Select Shipments: Utilization)
- VT15 (Select Shipments: Free Capacity)
- VT16 (Select Shipments: Check In)
- VT17 (Extended Help (F4) Shipment Number)
Here are the t-codes which are functionally similar: