The T-code with the title VL10CU is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 and offers the function Delivery Scenarios. The component is named Logistics Execution, Shipping.
name: VL10CUWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Delivery ScenariosWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transactions with approximate name:
- VL10 (Edit User-specific Delivery List)
- VL10A (Sales Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10B (Purchase Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10BATCH (VL10 Background planning)
- VL10BATCH_A (Background Planning VL10 (0 Tbstrps))
- VL10BATCH_B (Background Planning VL10 (3 Tbstrps))
- VL10C (Order Items Due for Delivery)
Here you find the transactions that are semantically related: