The transaction code with the designation VL10C is part of the enterprise software SAP R/3 and offers the goal Order Items Due for Delivery. The component is Logistics Execution, Shipping. The location in the menu reads Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Shipping and Transportation → Outbound Delivery → Create → Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery → Sales Order Items.
name: VL10CWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Order Items Due for DeliveryWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the t-codes with a related naming:
- VL10 (Edit User-specific Delivery List)
- VL10A (Sales Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10B (Purchase Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10BATCH (VL10 Background planning)
- VL10BATCH_A (Background Planning VL10 (0 Tbstrps))
- VL10BATCH_B (Background Planning VL10 (3 Tbstrps))
- VL10CU (Delivery Scenarios)
Here you find the t-codes which are functionally related: