The transaction with the naming VL10BATCH is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 and offers the function VL10 Background planning. The module is Logistics Execution, Shipping. The click path reads Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Shipping and Transportation → Outbound Delivery → Create → Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery → Plan Background Processing.
name: VL10BATCHWhich transactions are named similar?
description: VL10 Background planningWhich transactions are related?
There are all of the transactions having a similar name:
- VL10 (Edit User-specific Delivery List)
- VL10A (Sales Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10B (Purchase Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10BATCH_A (Background Planning VL10 (0 Tbstrps))
- VL10BATCH_B (Background Planning VL10 (3 Tbstrps))
- VL10C (Order Items Due for Delivery)
- VL10CU (Delivery Scenarios)
There are the t-codes that are semantically related: