The transaction with the denomination VL10B is component of the ERP software SAP R/3 and offers the function Purchase Orders Due for Delivery. The related component is called Logistics Execution, Shipping. The menu path for access is Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Shipping and Transportation → Outbound Delivery → Create → Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery → Purchase Orders.
name: VL10BWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Purchase Orders Due for DeliveryWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transaction codes having approximate naming:
- VL10 (Edit User-specific Delivery List)
- VL10A (Sales Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10BATCH (VL10 Background planning)
- VL10BATCH_A (Background Planning VL10 (0 Tbstrps))
- VL10BATCH_B (Background Planning VL10 (3 Tbstrps))
- VL10C (Order Items Due for Delivery)
- VL10CU (Delivery Scenarios)
Here are the t-codes which are functionally related: