The T-code with the identifier VL10A is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 and offers the goal Sales Orders Due for Delivery. The related component is termed Logistics Execution, Shipping. The path in the menu tree is Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Shipping and Transportation → Outbound Delivery → Create → Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery → Sales Orders.
name: VL10AWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Sales Orders Due for DeliveryWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transactions having a related name:
- VL10 (Edit User-specific Delivery List)
- VL10B (Purchase Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10BATCH (VL10 Background planning)
- VL10BATCH_A (Background Planning VL10 (0 Tbstrps))
- VL10BATCH_B (Background Planning VL10 (3 Tbstrps))
- VL10C (Order Items Due for Delivery)
- VL10CU (Delivery Scenarios)
Here are the transaction codes which are content-wise related: