The T-code with the naming VL10 is fragment of the ERP software SAP R/3 and offers the purpose Edit User-specific Delivery List. The component is named Logistics Execution, Shipping. The position in the menu path reads Information Systems → General Report Selection → Logistics Execution → Shipping → VL10 with User Default Setting.
name: VL10Which transactions are named similar?
description: Edit User-specific Delivery ListWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transaction codes having a likewise naming:
- VL10A (Sales Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10B (Purchase Orders Due for Delivery)
- VL10BATCH (VL10 Background planning)
- VL10BATCH_A (Background Planning VL10 (0 Tbstrps))
- VL10BATCH_B (Background Planning VL10 (3 Tbstrps))
- VL10C (Order Items Due for Delivery)
- VL10CU (Delivery Scenarios)
These are the transactions that are logically related: