The T-code with the denomination VA03 is component of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMV45A and serves the function Display Sales Order. The component is called Sales and Distribution, Sales. The position in the menu path is Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Sales → Order → Display.
name: VA03Which transactions are named similar?
description: Display Sales OrderWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transactions carrying approximate title:
- VA00 (Initial Sales Menu)
- VA01 (Create Sales Order)
- VA02 (Change Sales Order)
- VA05 (List of Sales Orders)
- VA05N (List of Sales Orders)
- VA06 (Sales Order Monitor)
- VA07 (Compare Sales - Purchasing (Order))
These are the t-codes which are semantically analogous: