The T-code with the denomination UPS is part of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RUPSPORTAL and serves the goal ALE Distribution Units (UPS). The related component is termed Cross-Application Components, General Application Functions, Distribution Unit / Distribution Packet. The path in the menu tree is Cross-Application Components → ALE Distribution Units → UPS Cockpit.
name: UPSWhich transactions are named similar?
description: ALE Distribution Units (UPS)Which transactions are related?
Here are some of the transactions carrying a related title:
- UPS01 (Create ALE Distribution Unit)
- UPS02 (Change ALE Distribution Unit)
- UPS03 (Display ALE Distribution Unit)
- UPS04 (Copy ALE Distribution Unit)
- UPSC00 (ALE Distribution Unit: Setting)
- UPSC01 (ALE Distribution Unit: Object Types)
- UPSC01S (Generation Object Type Serialization)
Here are the transaction codes which are semantically analogous: