The transaction with the denomination SE51 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RSSCREENPAINTER and offers the goal Screen Painter. The module is called Basis Components, ABAP Workbench, Java IDE and Infrastructure, Workbench Tools: Editors, Painters, Modelers, Screen Painter. The click path is Tools → ABAP Workbench → Development → User Interface → Screen Painter.
name: SE51Which transactions are named similar?
description: Screen PainterWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transactions with a related name:
- SE54 (Generate table view)
- SE55 (Internal table view maintenance call)
- SE56 (Table view display DDIC call)
- SE57 (Internal table view deletion call)
- SE58 (Web Dynpro Converter)
Here are the t-codes that are semantically related: