The transaction code with the denomination QI07 is part of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RQBAAM20 and has the goal Incoming insp. and open pur. orders. The component is called Quality Management, Quality Planning, QM Control in Logistics, QM Control in Procurement. The location in the menu is Logistics → Quality Management → Quality Inspection → Worklist → Inspection Lot Creation → Source Inspection → Trigger Manually.
name: QI07Which transactions are named similar?
description: Incoming insp. and open pur. ordersWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the transactions with a related name:
- QI01 (Create quality info. - purchasing)
- QI02 (Change qual.information - purchasing)
- QI03 (Display quality info. - purchasing)
- QI04 (Job planning for QM procurement keys)
- QI05 (Mass maintenance QM procurement keys)
- QI06 (QM Releases: Mass maintenance)
- QI08 (Job overview of QM procurement keys)
Here you find the t-codes which are semantically similar: