The T-code with the denomination OO_PTSPPS_BDV is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RHCUST01 and provides the function Activate Cumulation of Requirements. The component is called Personnel Time Management, Shift Planning.
name: OO_PTSPPS_BDVWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Activate Cumulation of RequirementsWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes carrying a similar name:
- OO_PTSPPS_ADHVP (Additional Checks PP61)
- OO_PTSPPS_AKSP (Save Shift Abbreviation)
- OO_PTSPPS_DET (Activation of Additional Information)
- OO_PTSPPS_EXBDA (MS EXCEL Print Macros Reqmts Matchup)
- OO_PTSPPS_INCLUPD (Activate Functionality)
- OO_PTSPPS_MRK (Activate Special Day Marking)
- OO_PTSPPS_PSABG (Activate Long-Term Temp. Assignments)
These are the transaction codes that are logically approximate: