The T-code with the denomination OOT5 is part of the enterprise software SAP R/3 and has the purpose Shift Groups for Shift Planning. The related component is called Personnel Time Management, Shift Planning, Shift Planning for Public Sector.
name: OOT5Which transactions are named similar?
description: Shift Groups for Shift PlanningWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the t-codes with a likewise name:
- OOT1 (Shift Groups for Shift Planning)
- OOT2 (Requirement Types per WS/Shift Group)
- OOT3 (Requirements)
- OOTA (Attendee Type: Print Control)
- OOTB (Attendee/Organizer Types Allowed)
- OOTG (Areas)
- OOTK (Integration Appointment Calendar)
Here are the t-codes which are content-wise related: