The T-code with the identifier OOT3 is component of the ERP software SAP R/3 and has the function Requirements. The component is termed Personnel Management, Organizational Structure, Staffing.
name: OOT3Which transactions are named similar?
description: RequirementsWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes with a similar naming:
- OOT1 (Shift Groups for Shift Planning)
- OOT2 (Requirement Types per WS/Shift Group)
- OOT5 (Shift Groups for Shift Planning)
- OOTA (Attendee Type: Print Control)
- OOTB (Attendee/Organizer Types Allowed)
- OOTG (Areas)
- OOTK (Integration Appointment Calendar)
These are the transaction codes which are logically related: