The T-code with the naming OOT2 is element of the enterprise software SAP R/3 and has the function Requirement Types per WS/Shift Group. The component is named Personnel Management, Organizational Structure, Staffing.
name: OOT2Which transactions are named similar?
description: Requirement Types per WS/Shift GroupWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the t-codes with approximate name:
- OOT1 (Shift Groups for Shift Planning)
- OOT3 (Requirements)
- OOT5 (Shift Groups for Shift Planning)
- OOTA (Attendee Type: Print Control)
- OOTB (Attendee/Organizer Types Allowed)
- OOTG (Areas)
- OOTK (Integration Appointment Calendar)
Here you find the transactions that are content-wise related: