The transaction code with the designation OOT1 is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 and offers the goal Shift Groups for Shift Planning. The functional component is called Personnel Management, Organizational Structure, Staffing.
name: OOT1Which transactions are named similar?
description: Shift Groups for Shift PlanningWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the transaction codes with a related naming:
- OOT2 (Requirement Types per WS/Shift Group)
- OOT3 (Requirements)
- OOT5 (Shift Groups for Shift Planning)
- OOTA (Attendee Type: Print Control)
- OOTB (Attendee/Organizer Types Allowed)
- OOTG (Areas)
- OOTK (Integration Appointment Calendar)
Here you find the t-codes that are logically related: