The transaction code with the designation OMN8 is fragment of the ERP software SAP R/3 and provides the purpose Difference Indicators. The functional component is Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Other Functions.
name: OMN8Which transactions are named similar?
description: Difference IndicatorsWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transaction codes carrying a likewise naming:
- OMN0 (Control of Transaction Codes (MM-WM))
- OMN1 (Print Reference Number)
- OMN2 (Stor.Type Control, Block Storage)
- OMN3 (Storage Classes Allowed)
- OMN4 (Storage Section Search)
- OMN5 (Storage Units Allowed)
- OMN6 (Storage Bin Type Search)
Here you find the t-codes that are functionally analogous: