The T-code with the title OKO6 is part of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPLKOAS and serves the goal Maintain Allocation Structure. The related component is named Controlling, Overhead Cost Controlling, Overhead Cost Orders.
name: OKO6Which transactions are named similar?
description: Maintain Allocation StructureWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transactions having a related name:
- OKO1 (Maintain Order Matchcode IDs)
- OKO2 (Display Order Matchcode IDs)
- OKO3 (Maintain Hier.Std.Cost Elem.Layout)
- OKO5 (Delete CO Orders)
- OKO7 (Maintain Settlement Profiles)
- OKO8 (Maintain Processing Groups)
- OKO9 (Maintain Settlemen Exchng. Rate Type)
Here are the transactions which are semantically proximate: