The T-code with the designation MKH1 is component of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RMLFMH00 and offers the purpose Maintain vendor hierarchy. The related component is called Logistics - General, Logistics Basic Data, Business Partners, Vendor Master. The menu path for access is Logistics → Materials Management → Purchasing → Master Data → Vendor → Hierarchy → Change.
name: MKH1Which transactions are named similar?
description: Maintain vendor hierarchyWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the t-codes having a likewise title:
- MKH1N (Display/Maintain Vendor Hierarchy)
- MKH2 (Display vendor hierarchy)
- MKH2N (Display Vendor Hierarchy)
- MKH3 (Activate vendor master (online))
- MKH4 (Activate vendors (batch input))
Here are the t-codes which are content-wise proximate: