The transaction with the identifier MK06 is fragment of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMF02K and serves the function Mark vendor for deletion (purch.). The module is termed Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable, Basic Functions. The menu path is Logistics → Materials Management → Purchasing → Master Data → Vendor → Purchasing → Flag for Deletion.
name: MK06Which transactions are named similar?
description: Mark vendor for deletion (purch.)Which transactions are related?
There are some of the transactions having a similar name:
- MK01 (Create vendor (Purchasing))
- MK02 (Change vendor (Purchasing))
- MK03 (Display vendor (Purchasing))
- MK04 (Change Vendor (Purchasing))
- MK05 (Block Vendor (Purchasing))
There are the transaction codes that are semantically proximate: