The T-code with the identifier MIR7 is fragment of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPLMR1M and provides the purpose Park Invoice. The related component is termed Materials Management, Invoice Verification. The path in the menu tree is Logistics → Materials Management → Logistics Invoice Verification → Document Entry → Park Invoice.
name: MIR7Which transactions are named similar?
description: Park InvoiceWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the t-codes carrying a likewise title:
- MIR4 (Call MIRO - Change Status)
- MIR5 (Display List of Invoice Documents)
- MIR6 (Invoice Overview)
- MIRA (Fast Invoice Entry)
- MIRCMR (Material Reconciliation)
- MIRO (Enter Incoming Invoice)
- MIRO_WORKFLOW (Customizing for Log. IV: Workflow)
These are the transaction codes that are functionally approximate: