The T-code with the naming MIR6 is part of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMM08N and provides the function Invoice Overview. The component is Materials Management, Invoice Verification. The position in the menu path reads Logistics → Materials Management → Logistics Invoice Verification → Further Processing → Invoice Overview.
name: MIR6Which transactions are named similar?
description: Invoice OverviewWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transactions carrying a similar name:
- MIR4 (Call MIRO - Change Status)
- MIR5 (Display List of Invoice Documents)
- MIR7 (Park Invoice)
- MIRA (Fast Invoice Entry)
- MIRCMR (Material Reconciliation)
- MIRO (Enter Incoming Invoice)
- MIRO_WORKFLOW (Customizing for Log. IV: Workflow)
Here you find the transactions which are semantically approximate: