The transaction with the denomination MF46 is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPLBARM and offers the function Collective Reprocessing, Backflush. The module is called Production Planning and Control, Repetitive Manufacturing. The click path is Logistics → Production → Repetitive Manufacturing → Data Entry → Postprocess → Collective.
name: MF46Which transactions are named similar?
description: Collective Reprocessing, BackflushWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the transactions with a similar naming:
- MF41 (Reverse Backflush (With ALV))
- MF42 (Collective Backflush)
- MF42N (New Collective Entry)
- MF45 (Reprocessing Components: Rep.Manuf.)
- MF47 (Open Reprocessing Records / Pr.Line)
- MF4R (Resetting Reporting Points)
There are the transaction codes which are semantically related: