The transaction with the title MF45 is fragment of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPLBARM and offers the function Reprocessing Components: Rep.Manuf.. The related component is named Production Planning and Control, Repetitive Manufacturing. The menu path for access reads Logistics → Production → Repetitive Manufacturing → Data Entry → Postprocess → Individual.
name: MF45Which transactions are named similar?
description: Reprocessing Components: Rep.Manuf.Which transactions are related?
Here are all of the transaction codes with a similar name:
- MF41 (Reverse Backflush (With ALV))
- MF42 (Collective Backflush)
- MF42N (New Collective Entry)
- MF46 (Collective Reprocessing, Backflush)
- MF47 (Open Reprocessing Records / Pr.Line)
- MF4R (Resetting Reporting Points)
Here are the transactions that are logically related: