The T-code with the naming MF42N is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPLBARM and offers the function New Collective Entry. The related component is Production Planning and Control, Repetitive Manufacturing. The path in the menu tree reads Logistics → Production → Repetitive Manufacturing → Data Entry → Collective Entry.
name: MF42NWhich transactions are named similar?
description: New Collective EntryWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transactions with approximate naming:
- MF41 (Reverse Backflush (With ALV))
- MF42 (Collective Backflush)
- MF45 (Reprocessing Components: Rep.Manuf.)
- MF46 (Collective Reprocessing, Backflush)
- MF47 (Open Reprocessing Records / Pr.Line)
- MF4R (Resetting Reporting Points)
Here are the transactions that are content-wise related: