The T-code with the designation MF42 is part of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPLBARM and offers the goal Collective Backflush. The component is called Production Planning and Control, Repetitive Manufacturing.
name: MF42Which transactions are named similar?
description: Collective BackflushWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes with a related name:
- MF41 (Reverse Backflush (With ALV))
- MF42N (New Collective Entry)
- MF45 (Reprocessing Components: Rep.Manuf.)
- MF46 (Collective Reprocessing, Backflush)
- MF47 (Open Reprocessing Records / Pr.Line)
- MF4R (Resetting Reporting Points)
These are the t-codes which are logically related: