The T-code with the identifier MF41 is element of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPLBARM and offers the purpose Reverse Backflush (With ALV). The component is termed Production Planning and Control, Repetitive Manufacturing. The location in the menu is Logistics → Production → Repetitive Manufacturing → Data Entry → Reverse.
name: MF41Which transactions are named similar?
description: Reverse Backflush (With ALV)Which transactions are related?
Here you find some of the t-codes with a likewise naming:
- MF42 (Collective Backflush)
- MF42N (New Collective Entry)
- MF45 (Reprocessing Components: Rep.Manuf.)
- MF46 (Collective Reprocessing, Backflush)
- MF47 (Open Reprocessing Records / Pr.Line)
- MF4R (Resetting Reporting Points)
Here you find the transaction codes which are content-wise related: