The transaction with the denomination ME91F is part of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RM06ENMA and offers the function Purchase Orders: Urging/Reminders. The module is called Materials Management, Purchasing. The click path is Logistics → Materials Management → Purchasing → Purchase Order → Messages → Urging/Reminders.
name: ME91FWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Purchase Orders: Urging/RemindersWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the t-codes having a similar title:
- ME91 (Purchasing Docs.: Urging/Reminding)
- ME91A (Urge Submission of Quotations)
- ME91E (Sch. Agmt. Schedules: Urging/Remind.)
- ME92 (Monitor Order Acknowledgment)
- ME92F (Monitor Order Acknowledgment)
- ME92K (Monitor Order Acknowledgment)
- ME92L (Monitor Order Acknowledgment)
There are the t-codes which are functionally proximate: