The T-code with the naming MD06 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMM61R and serves the purpose Collective Display Of MRP List. The component is Production Planning and Control, Material Requirements Planning, Master Data. The position in the menu path reads Logistics → Production → MRP → Evaluations → MRP List - Collective Display.
name: MD06Which transactions are named similar?
description: Collective Display Of MRP ListWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transactions having a likewise naming:
- MD00 (MRP : external procurement)
- MD01 (MRP Run)
- MD02 (MRP - Single-item, Multi-level -)
- MD03 (MRP-Individual Planning-Single Level)
- MD04 (Display Stock/Requirements Situation)
- MD05 (Individual Display Of MRP List)
- MD07 (Current Material Overview)
These are the t-codes that are semantically analogous: