The transaction code with the identifier MD04 is component of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPMM61R and serves the function Display Stock/Requirements Situation. The functional component is termed Production Planning and Control, Material Requirements Planning, Master Data. The position ibn the menu tree is Logistics → Production → DRP → Reporting → Stock/reqmts list.
name: MD04Which transactions are named similar?
description: Display Stock/Requirements SituationWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the transactions having approximate naming:
- MD00 (MRP : external procurement)
- MD01 (MRP Run)
- MD02 (MRP - Single-item, Multi-level -)
- MD03 (MRP-Individual Planning-Single Level)
- MD05 (Individual Display Of MRP List)
- MD06 (Collective Display Of MRP List)
- MD07 (Current Material Overview)
Here you find the transaction codes which are content-wise analogous: