The T-code with the designation LX44 is piece of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RLL10010 and serves the purpose Inward and outward movements. The related component is called Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The path in the menu tree is Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Warehouse → Warehouse Document for Decentralized Warehouse.
name: LX44Which transactions are named similar?
description: Inward and outward movementsWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the t-codes having a likewise naming:
- LX40 (Material Situation Prod. Storage Bin)
- LX41 (Bin Status Report WM/PP Interface)
- LX42 (Evaluation PP Order from WM View)
- LX43 (Consistency Check for Control Cycles)
- LX45 (Verification Field in Storage Bin)
- LX46 (Transmission WM perform. data to HR)
- LX47 (Analysis of Delayed Delivery Update)
Here are the t-codes that are functionally proximate: