The transaction code with the designation LX17 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RLINV020 and provides the goal List of Inventory Differences. The functional component is called Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The position ibn the menu tree is Logistics → Production → KANBAN → Environment → Warehouse Management → Physical Inventory → Evaluations → Difference list.
name: LX17Which transactions are named similar?
description: List of Inventory DifferencesWhich transactions are related?
Showing some of the transactions carrying a related title:
- LX10 (Activities per Storage Type)
- LX11 (Document overview)
- LX12 (Document Overview: Landscape Format)
- LX13 (Analysis of differences)
- LX14 (Matl mvmt frequency)
- LX15 (Selection of Bins for Annual Invent.)
- LX16 (Selection of Bins for Continuous Inv)
Showing the t-codes that are semantically approximate: