The transaction with the identifier LX16 is part of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RLINV015 and provides the purpose Selection of Bins for Continuous Inv. The module is termed Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The menu path is Logistics → Production → KANBAN → Environment → Warehouse Management → Physical Inventory → Inventory Document → Create → Continuous Inventory.
name: LX16Which transactions are named similar?
description: Selection of Bins for Continuous InvWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the t-codes carrying a likewise naming:
- LX10 (Activities per Storage Type)
- LX11 (Document overview)
- LX12 (Document Overview: Landscape Format)
- LX13 (Analysis of differences)
- LX14 (Matl mvmt frequency)
- LX15 (Selection of Bins for Annual Invent.)
- LX17 (List of Inventory Differences)
There are the transaction codes which are functionally approximate: