The transaction with the designation LX14 is fragment of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RLT10050 and provides the function Matl mvmt frequency. The related component is Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The menu path for access reads Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Warehouse → Transfer Order → Material Movement Frequency.
name: LX14Which transactions are named similar?
description: Matl mvmt frequencyWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transaction codes carrying a similar naming:
- LX10 (Activities per Storage Type)
- LX11 (Document overview)
- LX12 (Document Overview: Landscape Format)
- LX13 (Analysis of differences)
- LX15 (Selection of Bins for Annual Invent.)
- LX16 (Selection of Bins for Continuous Inv)
- LX17 (List of Inventory Differences)
Here are the t-codes that are functionally approximate: