The T-code with the denomination LX13 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RLT10040 and provides the function Analysis of differences. The related component is called Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The path in the menu tree is Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Warehouse → Transfer Order → Differences Analysis.
name: LX13Which transactions are named similar?
description: Analysis of differencesWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transactions carrying approximate title:
- LX10 (Activities per Storage Type)
- LX11 (Document overview)
- LX12 (Document Overview: Landscape Format)
- LX14 (Matl mvmt frequency)
- LX15 (Selection of Bins for Annual Invent.)
- LX16 (Selection of Bins for Continuous Inv)
- LX17 (List of Inventory Differences)
Here are the transaction codes that are semantically approximate: