The T-code with the title LX12 is part of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RLT10030 and provides the goal Document Overview: Landscape Format. The component is named Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The position in the menu path reads Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Warehouse → Transfer Order → Detailed Overview.
name: LX12Which transactions are named similar?
description: Document Overview: Landscape FormatWhich transactions are related?
These are all of the transaction codes carrying a related name:
- LX10 (Activities per Storage Type)
- LX11 (Document overview)
- LX13 (Analysis of differences)
- LX14 (Matl mvmt frequency)
- LX15 (Selection of Bins for Annual Invent.)
- LX16 (Selection of Bins for Continuous Inv)
- LX17 (List of Inventory Differences)
These are the transactions which are logically approximate: