The T-code with the naming LX11 is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RLT10020 and provides the purpose Document overview. The component is Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The location in the menu reads Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Warehouse → Transfer Order → Document Overview.
name: LX11Which transactions are named similar?
description: Document overviewWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transactions carrying a likewise title:
- LX10 (Activities per Storage Type)
- LX12 (Document Overview: Landscape Format)
- LX13 (Analysis of differences)
- LX14 (Matl mvmt frequency)
- LX15 (Selection of Bins for Annual Invent.)
- LX16 (Selection of Bins for Continuous Inv)
- LX17 (List of Inventory Differences)
Here you find the t-codes which are content-wise approximate: