The transaction code with the denomination LX10 is fragment of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RLT10010 and provides the function Activities per Storage Type. The functional component is called Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The position ibn the menu tree is Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Warehouse → Transfer Order → Movements/Storage type.
name: LX10Which transactions are named similar?
description: Activities per Storage TypeWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the transaction codes carrying a similar name:
- LX11 (Document overview)
- LX12 (Document Overview: Landscape Format)
- LX13 (Analysis of differences)
- LX14 (Matl mvmt frequency)
- LX15 (Selection of Bins for Annual Invent.)
- LX16 (Selection of Bins for Continuous Inv)
- LX17 (List of Inventory Differences)
Here you find the t-codes that are logically approximate: