The transaction code with the identifier LX02 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RLS10020 and has the purpose Stock list. The functional component is termed Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The position ibn the menu tree is Logistics → Logistics Execution → Information System → Warehouse → Stock → For All Materials.
name: LX02Which transactions are named similar?
description: Stock listWhich transactions are related?
Showing some of the transactions with a likewise name:
- LX01 (List of Empty Storage Bins)
- LX03 (Bin Status Report)
- LX04 (Capacity load utilization)
- LX05 (Block Bins in Bl.Storage w.Time Lim.)
- LX06 (Fire Department Inventory List)
- LX07 (Check storage)
- LX08 (Accident Regulations List)
Showing the transaction codes that are semantically similar: