The transaction with the identifier LT10 is piece of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RLS10034 and has the function Create Transfer Order from List. The related component is termed Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The menu path for access is Logistics → Logistics Execution → Internal Whse Processes → Stock Transfer → Create Transfer Order → From Stock List.
name: LT10Which transactions are named similar?
description: Create Transfer Order from ListWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the t-codes with approximate naming:
- LT11 (Confirm Transfer Order Item)
- LT12 (Confirm transfer order)
- LT13 (Confirm TO for storage unit)
- LT14 (Confirm preplanned TO item)
- LT15 (Cancelling transfer order)
- LT16 (Cancelling TO for storage unit)
- LT17 (Single Entry of Actual Data)
Here are the transaction codes that are content-wise similar: