The T-code with the denomination LT06 is part of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPML02B and has the purpose Create TO for Material Document. The related component is called Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The menu path for access is Logistics → Production → KANBAN → Environment → Warehouse Management → TransOrder → Create → For Material Document.
name: LT06Which transactions are named similar?
description: Create TO for Material DocumentWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the transaction codes with a likewise naming:
- LT01 (Create Transfer Order)
- LT02 (Create TO for Inventory Difference)
- LT03 (Create TO for Delivery)
- LT04 (Create TO from TR)
- LT05 (Process Posting Change Notice)
- LT07 (Create TO for mixed storage unit)
- LT08 (Manual Addition to Storage Unit)
Here are the t-codes which are logically related: