The T-code with the naming LT04 is fragment of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program SAPML03T and offers the function Create TO from TR. The component is named Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The position in the menu path reads Logistics → Production → KANBAN → Environment → Warehouse Management → TransOrder → Create → For transfer rqmt.
name: LT04Which transactions are named similar?
description: Create TO from TRWhich transactions are related?
Here you find all of the transactions with a similar name:
- LT01 (Create Transfer Order)
- LT02 (Create TO for Inventory Difference)
- LT03 (Create TO for Delivery)
- LT05 (Process Posting Change Notice)
- LT06 (Create TO for Material Document)
- LT07 (Create TO for mixed storage unit)
- LT08 (Manual Addition to Storage Unit)
Here you find the transactions that are semantically related: