The transaction code with the designation LT03 is piece of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program SAPML03T and offers the function Create TO for Delivery. The component is called Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management. The location in the menu is Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Shipping and Transportation → Picking → Create Transfer Order → Single Document.
name: LT03Which transactions are named similar?
description: Create TO for DeliveryWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the t-codes with approximate title:
- LT01 (Create Transfer Order)
- LT02 (Create TO for Inventory Difference)
- LT04 (Create TO from TR)
- LT05 (Process Posting Change Notice)
- LT06 (Create TO for Material Document)
- LT07 (Create TO for mixed storage unit)
- LT08 (Manual Addition to Storage Unit)
Here you find the t-codes that are functionally related: