The T-code with the designation KP91 is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPMKPT2 and provides the function Delete Planned Costs. The component is called Controlling, Overhead Cost Controlling, Cost Center Accounting. The position in the menu path is Accounting → Controlling → Cost Center Accounting → Planning → Planning Aids → Delete → Planning Data.
name: KP91Which transactions are named similar?
description: Delete Planned CostsWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes carrying a similar naming:
- KP90 (Delete Planned Costs)
- KP90NI (Delete Planned Costs)
- KP91NI (Delete Planning Data)
- KP95 (Revaluate Manual Planning)
- KP96 (Activate L. Items and Int. Planning)
- KP97 (Copy Planning for Cost Centers)
- KP98 (Copy Actual to Plan for Cost Centers)
These are the t-codes that are logically analogous: