The transaction with the designation KOB3 is piece of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RKAEP000 and provides the purpose Orders: Variance Line Items. The module is called Controlling, Product Cost Controlling, Cost Object. The menu path is Logistics → Production - Process → Production Campaign → Environment → CO-Reporting → Line Items → Variances.
name: KOB3Which transactions are named similar?
description: Orders: Variance Line ItemsWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the transactions carrying a likewise naming:
- KOB1 (Orders: Actual Line Items)
- KOB1L (Line Item Monitor Orders (Actual))
- KOB1N (Orders: Actual Line Items New)
- KOB2 (Orders: Commitment Line Items)
- KOB4 (Orders: Budget Line Items)
- KOB5 (Orders: Maint. Line Item Settlement)
- KOB6 (Orders: Settlement Line Items)
There are the t-codes that are semantically approximate: