The T-code with the title KOB1N is element of the ERP system SAP R/3 in program RKAEP000 and has the function Orders: Actual Line Items New. The related component is named Controlling, Overhead Cost Controlling. The menu path for access reads Information Systems → General Report Selection → Controlling → Orders → Line Items → Orders: New Actual Line Items.
name: KOB1NWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Orders: Actual Line Items NewWhich transactions are related?
Here are all of the transactions with approximate naming:
- KOB1 (Orders: Actual Line Items)
- KOB1L (Line Item Monitor Orders (Actual))
- KOB2 (Orders: Commitment Line Items)
- KOB3 (Orders: Variance Line Items)
- KOB4 (Orders: Budget Line Items)
- KOB5 (Orders: Maint. Line Item Settlement)
- KOB6 (Orders: Settlement Line Items)
Here are the transactions that are semantically similar: