The T-code with the identifier KE2C is element of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program RKEAEDEL and offers the function Delete records from error file. The component is termed Controlling, Profitability Analysis. The position in the menu path is Accounting → Controlling → Profitability Analysis → Actual Postings → Incoming Order with Errors → Delete.
name: KE2CWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Delete records from error fileWhich transactions are related?
These are some of the transaction codes having a similar name:
- KE_CHACO_1 (Convert ProfSegments in Sender Table)
- KE_CHACO_2 (Convert CO Obj,Acct-Based PrAnalysis)
- KE_CHACO_3 (Convert ProfSegments in Sender Table)
- KE_CHACO_4 (Convert ProfSegments in Sender Table)
- KE0B (Archiving: CO-PA)
- KE0C (CO-PA Distribution: Initial Supply)
- KE0D (CO-PA Distribution: Reconciliation)
These are the transaction codes which are logically related: