The T-code with the denomination IP11U is component of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RI_MPLAN_START_CYCLE and provides the purpose Rescheduling of Maintenance Plans. The related component is termed Plant Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Maintenance Plans.
name: IP11UWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Rescheduling of Maintenance PlansWhich transactions are related?
Here are some of the t-codes carrying a likewise title:
- IP10 (Schedule Maintenance Plan)
- IP11 (Maintain Maintenance Strategies)
- IP11Z (Maintain Cycle Set)
- IP12 (Display Maintenance Strategies)
- IP12Z (Display Cycle Set)
- IP13 (Package Order)
- IP14 (Where-Used List by Strategy)
Here are the transaction codes which are content-wise approximate: