The transaction with the identifier FP03DM is piece of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPLFKKAKTIV2 and has the purpose Mass Act.: Submission to Coll.Agency. The module is termed Financial Accounting, Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable.
name: FP03DMWhich transactions are named similar?
description: Mass Act.: Submission to Coll.AgencyWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the transaction codes with a likewise naming:
- FP00 (Determine Appl. Component)
- FP02R (Change Repayment Request)
- FP02RC (Reset Check Reason in Repymt Request)
- FP03 (Submission to External Coll. Agency)
- FP03D (Submit Receivables to Coll. Agency)
- FP03DML (Logs of Submissions for Collection)
- FP03E (Release of Items for Collection)
There are the transaction codes that are logically similar: